About me

 Hi. My name is Weijian Zhang. I came from China. Now I am an international student who studies in the United States. I am studying at the Linn-Benton Community College. My major is Business Administration. I am studying the principles of marketing this summertime because I want to study more business knowledge. 

Why I am interested in marketing?

It is because my parents have their own business. I want to study more information to help family business and help my future work. 

I like to do some stock trade when I have free time outside of college. Because I want to make money and I like to watch the stock data changing. When the data has changed, I often get excited and my heart beats faster.  I like to share some experiences with my friends and watch some professional videos about the stock trade and anylisis.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Marketing in the news: why the Honey Snow City(MI XUE BIN CHEN) became more popular in China?

SOCIAL LISTENING